This delicious cobbler, full of sweet berries and topped with a crusty biscuit topping is a perfect desert to bring to a potluck or serve fresh at home to enjoy with your loved ones. If you want to make it even better, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side. Yum!
- 5 Tbsp. butter
- 1 1/4 Cup Bisquick (Original)
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 2/3 Cup milk
- 3 Cups mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- Place butter in a deep dish pie plate or a 9 inch cast iron skillet.
- Preheat oven to 350° F and place dish in oven to melt the butter.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Bisquick mix, sugar, and milk.
- In a seperate bowl, sprinkle 1-2 Tbsp sugar over berries and stir. (optional)
- Pour mixed ingredients over melted butter.
- Evenly spread berries over batter.
- Bake 42-50 minutes or until golden brown.