This homemade marinara sauce is so delicious and easy to make! I enjoy making this for:
- Mozzerella Sticks
- Chicken parmesan
All you need is:
- Olive oil (about 2-3 TBSP)
- Garlic cloves (2-3)
- 1 28 oz. can of crushed tomatoes
- Red bell pepper flakes (optional)
Here’s how you make it:
- Heat up olive oil in a skillet on medium heat.
- Smash garlic cloves
- Add garlic cloves and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove garlic cloves and add crushed tomatoes.
- If desired, add red bell pepper flaakes for some extra spice.