Quick & Easy Dinner w/Just Three Ingredients
In this busy life, everyone needs a quick and easy meal sometimes! This one will satisfy your family and friends. All you need is three simple ingredients:
- 1 Can of Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Frozen meatballs (Store bought or homeade)
- Egg noodles
- Combine soup and frozen meatballs in a large skillet on medium heat. Stirring frequently.
- After soup and meatballs have heated up for about 5 minutes, cook egg noodles as directed on the package.
- Combine egg noodles with soup and meatballs in your large skillet.
In our house, we make a point to pair every meal with a side salad and/or vegetable. You can use canned peas, green beans, or any fresh vegetable you have on hand!
- Gather your family around the table and enjoy!
Leave a Reply