What Should You Put in Your Diaper Bag?
When you have a baby, you will always have a diaper bag wherever you go. When you go out with your baby, it’s important to be prepared! I recommend buying a backpack diaper bag so you don’t have to worry about throwing your shoulder out carrying a duffle style dipaer bag, you’ll also be able to easily use both hands while wearing it.
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
So, what should you put in your diaper bag?
- Diapers– About 10-12 is good.
- Wipes– Just throw a full back in there! Keep an eye on them though, you don’t want to run out.
- Plastic bag– For dirty diapers or clothes.
- Small hand sanitizer– For before and after those diaper changes!
- Desatin– For diaper rash.
- Aquaphor– For scrapes, cuts, or burns.
- Suncreen– Only if your baby is 6 months or older.
- Two changes of clothes– You never known when a blowout might happen.
- Sweater– In case it gets chilly.
- Hat– A sunhat or warm beanie depending on the season.
- Blanket– For comfort and warmth.
- Snacks– For you and your baby, depending on the age.
- Water– Pack a bottle or sippy cup of water.
- Spoon– For feeding on the go.
- Bottles and Formula– If your baby is bottle fed.
- Nursing cover– If your baby breastfeeds.
- Toys– Just a few small ones to keep them entertained.
- Pacifier– For comfort while you’re out and about.
- Health Kit– A compact size is the most convenient to have in a diaper bag.
Leave a Reply