In our family, we sure love quick and easy meals! You can even prepare this meal in the morning and make it easier on yourself when dinner time comes.
All you need is:
- Kelbasa sausage (hot and/or regular)
- Little potatoes
- Olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop potatoes and sausage so they are the same size
- Quarter the onion
- Combine potaotes, sausage, and onion in a large bowl.
- Drizze olive oil over potatoes, sausage, and onion
- Add salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Mix well.
- Add additional oil and/or seasoning if needed,
- Cover bowl with lid, flip over, and store in fridge.
- Once it’s time to cook, preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread mix out on a large baking sheet.
- Cook for 45 minutes or until potatoes are fully cooked through.