Store bought meatballs are good, but you can’t beat homemade! I wanted to share this delicious meatball recipe with you. We enjoy these meatballs on:
- IP Goulash
- Egg Noodles
- Sub sandwiches
- Mashed Potatoes
This recipe is great to double so you can have even more meatballs on hand.
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Onion
- 1/2 C. bread crumbs
- 1 T. Oregano
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. red bell pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp. crushed fennel seeds
- Splash of milk
- A little catsup
- 1/4 C. Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Besides the ground beef, combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add ground beef to mix. Using your fingers, combine all ingredients.
- Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls and place a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
We llike to freeze these meatballs so we have them on hand for meals. To freeze meatballs, place the cooled meatballs in the freezer. You want to freeeze them seperately or they will freeze all together. Once all of the individual meatballs are frozen, place them in a ziplic bag and store them in the freezer.
Leave a Reply